14 deg fixtures breaking side arm symbols in half

Hobbsies

I have a single position with 4 fixtures that require side arms. I have these side arm symbols scattered throughout my drawing and they're not behaving this way anywhere else. When I drop them on 3 of the 4 fixtures in this position, they literally break in half. See picture. The c-clamp symbol flies about 3' left of the fixture with the pipe remaining in position. I've checked the side arm symbol, it's intact and is working perfectly fine in other positions on other fixtures. I'm using the lighting accessory tool to drop them in, though I've tried just using the symbol insertion tool as well. I've tried replacing the fixture with a different type and that fixes it. I've narrowed it down to an issue with my 14 degree fixture symbol. I'm at a loss for how to fix this though. What do I need to change in the 14deg symbol? It's not drafted in 3d.  

side arm breaking 14deg.jpg

The clamp sometimes disappears and sometimes doesn't, although selecting the side arm shows at least the outline. I've checked the clamp symbol and it's innards belong to the same class as the iron, which is also the same class as I use for the side arm accessory on the plot. The layer is the same layer as the fixtures.

Edited by Will Dean

I fixed it by remaking the side arm symbols. I copied the lines and polygons in the c-clamp symbol, deleted the c-clamp symbol out of the side arm symbol, then just pasted the c-clamp lines that I copied back into the side arm symbols and it worked. I don't...i don't know wtf. It works now, thanks for your help.