How to search new VectorWorks forum

MHBrown

Question

6 answers to this question

OK, I see it now. You have to click it to reveal the hidden text field. Other associated problems: I don't see a "Reply" field, only answer field, so there is nowhere to simply say "thanks, that solved it." Lastly, the "my stuff" selection is buried inside one of those little three parallel line icons when it was in plain sight before. In general, it seems like this web site was not really thought out. There are lots of problems from a user experience point of view. I'll move my suggestions to another place. Thanks for the help.

MHBrown

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

It was absolutely thought out. I can understand if you disagree with the design decisions personally, but by no means was this something that was tossed up without concern for use and in no way is it a regression from the previous forum.

Yes, please state the device/screensize (The UI scales based on your resolution) you are using the forum on as well as what you would like to see improved in the wishlist section.

What is the syntax to search the forum? On the last version I was able to search for phrases by separating them with a "+" sign. Or are quotation marks in use now? If so how do I search for exact phrases (multiple word combinations) ? Could someone point me out to somewhere which explains all the syntax in use... thank you