Resource Browser Functionality with Side by SIde WIndows

Chris Busch

Question

Hi,

I noticed a weird behavior:  I had two drawing windows open side by side (which, thank you for adding this functionality!), one on each of two monitors.  The resource browser was positioned over drawing b, but I had drawing A active in the list of drawings.  I selected drawing C in the resource browser (which was tabbed with drawing A), and tried to import a symbol into drawing A with r-click->Import.  The import dialogue window opened and showed that I was importing into Drawing A and I hit OK.  The resource browser then showed drawing B as active, and the symbol didn't appear in my drawing A resources.  Moving drawing B back into the tab stack with A and C solved the issue.

Hopefully that makes sense, but basically it seems like the resource browser wants to activate the drawing that it's floated over no matter what you have selected (bolded) as active within it when importing symbols.  Drag and drop showed the same problem.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet