Detail Bubble Trouble, maybe Double

I am having trouble associating a worksheet with a record format generated by the Detail Bubble tool.  I have tried various things to no avail.

Attached are screenshots of both worksheet and record.  I suspect there is something wrong with the syntax of database headers, since the just generate selves, but don't know.  Attached are screen shots.

Thanks. 

RF.jpg

WS.jpg

Field and record names that contain spaces must be enclosed in single quotes.  Try the following:

='Part Info Record'.'Item #'

='Part Info Record'.'Description'

='Part Info Record'.'Part #'

Actually Description does not require quotes because it is a single word, but having the quotes won't hurt and makes using them more consistent.

• Like 1

I didn't read closely enough, just answered the easy part.

The part that you really need is creating a database in a worksheet.

Right Click on the Row Header (i.e. 2 [I always leave a blank line at the top as it is easier to add a title or anything else I have forgotten that way]) Select Database from the pop out menu. Set the Criteria to Record Detail Bubble Is Present.

Now put your formulas in the Database Header Row (i.e. 2, not 2.1, 2.2, etc). The formula will automatically flow down through each of the subrows automatically created for each object that meets the criteria.

[I already had this mostly written so decided to finish even though you got what you need]