J. Wallace

Plant tag misbehaving in rotated plan view

Hi, I posted this in the troubleshooting section but thought it might be better here.

It seems that I often work in rotated plan view in and often produce sheets with similar views within their viewports. I'm working on a planting plan and want to set my plant tags on a 30 or 45 degree tilt along the top and bottom of the drawing. Since I'm in rotated plan view the tag seems to orientate based on this and I get a upside down result. PS just started aligning the tags so ignore the jumble. Also the hightlighted leader is not on parallel in the image. I changed it on the drawing and it makes no difference to the text orientation.

Just added a second image, tags in a left orientation can properly display information on a 30 degree tilt, the right tag orientation will not flip in the correct direction.

tag.png

tag10.png

Having exactly the same problem. Did you ever fix this or find a workaround...

Effectively makes it impossible to use a custom resource library of plant object.

Martin Deasy

Windows 10

VW2016