New Resource Browser question

Dubman

Question

the new resource browser has way to many folders of the same type of components with only one file in it in the VW libraries. This causes more clicks to get to the files, so using windows explorer, I consolidated the same object folders to one folder in the VW libraries, object type folder, for all of the cabinet types, I changed the name of the first folder to CABINETS, then cut copied each other file in the cabinets files, into the first. But now when I close & reopen VW & use the resource browser to the object type folder, all of the cabinet folders are still there, it does not change this in the resource browser. How do I consolidate the same objects file into to a single folder?

3 answers to this question

When searching in the Resource Browser, Door Hardware, nothing comes up, but yet I can open the folder of Door Hardware & see lots of 3d door hardware. Is there a better wording to use for the door hardware?

Also, would be great if we can cancel out of a search, I keep getting the hour glass in other searches & can not get out of.

Thanks!