Back up is it there?????

Copy of question sent to Retailer in New Zealand

Gidday Dave

Its Monday morning and I have had enough.

Have sent Queries to VW,s over TextSpacing problems and Slow down in zooming .Nemetschek has to seriously

provide some back up .I have files with 10.1.2 that are uselessly slow when I zoom around.

Also Arial text that every now and then places itself at a 1.5 spacing .Absolute rubbish to look at printing ..

We need answers not silence .If it is something obviously dumb we are doing or a bug which I presume is the later, it needs to be answered.

Grant(my boss) is quite unsure of switching us over to VW because of the lack of backup and answers, which I don?t blame.

This in no way is helping us in production It is unacceptable.

When you think about the sales pitch used that it speeds up draughting by sizable percentage.

This is not the case at this point.

It?s a pig when I have layer linked to a ground plan . Have hatches in my walls with text populating the Plan .

Xp 2.66 meg processor 128meg ram video 1Gig ram .

I have sent copies of my files to them .They are in the General discussion area.

Now even Katie who tried to care is not there helping any more. Whats going on?.

I personally think 10 has some excellent features that are intuitive, but when it wont do the basics properly its

like a Ferrari that wont get out of first gear.

Perhaps I have to learn Autocad Because Im not making money at this rate.

Do you want me to show you an example or two?

I hope this finds you well and happy but I,m not .

Regards Brendan.

Does anyone out there have any answers.

I am only doing this out of frustration.Have been pushing the Vw barrow for some time now ,but am concerned bt the lack of answer

Regards Brendan