NURBS node in OIP - better visibility of selected/active node

Art V

Question

Improved indication of selected nodes (in e.g. NURBS curves) if previous/next arrows are used in the object info palette. E.g. giving it a bold or red (or both) outline so that it looks different from the other nodes.

Now only a short red blink shows up and after that it is not always easy to see which node is being referred to in the object info palette. This makes editing unnecessarily difficult/time-consuming if you want to use the OIP to set a node to a coordinate for example.

2 answers to this question

I second that.

Also: To manipulate the weight of a particular node in a nurbs surface – or to move it accurately using a keyboard – I have to click several times in the OIP to select it.

It is an entirely separate selection method used only for these two types of manipulations.

I hesitate to ask for the obvious improvement: Simply click on the node and change its weight – or reposition it through the OIP– because I fear, that VW will remove the weight adjustability of nurbs since architects don't use it. (Please don't.)

• Like 2