2017 - General Diffuse Problems Discussion

zoomer

Question

7 answers to this question

I had to change the display setting from Best performance to good performance but compatible.

Even drawing two lines that connect at the endpoint (and nothing else in the drawing) and then select both lines and move both joining endpoints gives an incorrect display. It seems as if nothing has changed but when selecting one of the lines you can see the new position in some transparent way.

When setting the display to Good performance then it suddenly shows what it should be.

Surely a GTX-960 video card with 4GB of RAM should be plenty for this, so it looks to me there is some display bug somewhere with the new graphics engine.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I've had a few glitches similar to that in this build as well, I agree that it is most likely the new VGM implementation. If anyone gets ANYTHING that can be reproduced, please do file that as a bug in Troubleshooting with the steps needed to reproduce as well as with your dxdiag/system profile:

http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/627/DirectX+Diagnostics+and+System+Profiler

Just filed a bug report. The file was uploaded separately from the bug report, will this automatically get linked or should I put in some reference in the file upload (did in a very general way) that I mention in both, e.g. a date and number code (20160915-01) or something like that for when you file more than one bug on a given day?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
46 minutes ago, Art V said:

Just filed a bug report. The file was uploaded separately from the bug report, will this automatically get linked or should I put in some reference in the file upload (did in a very general way) that I mention in both, e.g. a date and number code (20160915-01) or something like that for when you file more than one bug on a given day?

That SHOULD be fine, but if you get any weird feedback via email please let me know and I'll get it cleaned up. No worries.