Forum link from Google search broken

dvdv

Question

8 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

You can use the built in forum search now, it actually works. It will be awhile until google indexing catches up. However they can all be found in this subforum if you want to focus your search:

https://forum.vectorworks.net/index.php?/forum/4-customization/

If you are looking for an attachment though, the web team is still working on getting those to appear. They were imported but aren't showing up for users at the moment.

15 hours ago, JimW said:

Yep that's part of it I think. The main issue was that we couldn't just UPGRADE the old page directly since it was so very broken, so apparently they have to do this plus a few other things to get Google's attentions. 20 years of indexing working against us, lol.

yes I can imagine it is a huge work. But how can I find the old posts? internal search is much less efficient than google used to be. Plus I cannot find marionette forum anymore. Is it still there?

• Marionette Maven
3 hours ago, dvdv said:

yes I can imagine it is a huge work. But how can I find the old posts? internal search is much less efficient than google used to be. Plus I cannot find marionette forum anymore. Is it still there?

Hey @dvdv!

The Marionette forum can be found here

And the Marionette Resource Share can be found here

They're lumped into the 'customization' category on the forums list.

Hope this helps!