Issues with Heliodon tool

rDesign

Question

Aside from having to reset my Vw Preferences just about every other week in order to fix tools that spontaneously decide to no longer work properly, I've been having issues with the Heliodon tool and was wondering if I'm the only lucky one.

1. Select a Heliodon and on its OIP, select a Month and Day from the pull-downs. (To test my issue, don't select March, June, September or December)

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 6.43.15 PM.png

2. Now select one of the Solstice or Equinox dates at the bottom, do the Month and Day both change to the correct Month and Day?

For me - when I select one of the Solstice or Equinox dates, the Day changes but not the Month, so even though I select the Equinox on September 22nd, the Month remains July but only the Day changes to the 22nd.

Does anyone else see this behavior? Thanks.

Additionally - why do we have to type in 'AM' or 'PM' in order to change the Heliodon time from AM to PM? Seems like an AM/PM pull-down would have been much more user-friendly. ( I have started a wish-list item for this as it's tangentially related to my issue).

5 answers to this question