Sign in to follow this  
rja/a

Batch PDF Export

Question

Cannot export Batch PDF in VWX2016 and cannot find Batch Export Plug-in in my VWX2013 file to move it over to 2016.  Any suggestions.

3 answers to this question

In VWX 2016 the batch export can be found under File>Publish

Select the sheets you want to publish, click on the right arrow so they get moved to the right and then underneath the list of sheets to be published you have a dropdown "Publish to" where you can select PDF and  other formats for sheets selected in the right-hand list of sheets to be published.

Because you mentioned you had this batch PDF export in VWX 2013 I assume you know you have to be in a designer workspace (architect, landmark or spotlight or designer) to be able to use the Publish to PDF.

Edited by Art V

Are you using the Fundamentals workspace or a custom workspace? If so, the Batch PDF command is probably not in the workspace.

If you have a Design Series (Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Designer), try switching to one of those stock workspaces and see if it shows then in the location Art suggested.

If you only have Fundamentals, then I think you are out of luck as I believe that the batch commands are only available in the Design Series products.

Pat

• Like 1

Also, if you migrated from a much older version, you may need to manually add Publish to your workspace's Export list via the Workspace Editor.