How to combine walls

I draw a curved wall and add windows. Client wants the wall longer on each side. If I change the start degrees, then all my windows move because they are relative to the start. If I just add a separate wall segment for the new space, then I cannot add any symbols that bridge the two wall segments. It's a nuisance to have to more all windows one by one just because the wall is being lengthened a foot or three. Is there a way to get around this?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by Cloud Hidden:

I draw a curved wall and add windows. Client wants the wall longer on each side. If I change the start degrees, then all my windows move because they are relative to the start. If I just add a separate wall segment for the new space, then I cannot add any symbols that bridge the two wall segments. It's a nuisance to have to more all windows one by one just because the wall is being lengthened a foot or three. Is there a way to get around this?

I reshaped a round wall in top/plan view, and the symbols didn't move when I extended either end. Does this work for what you want to do?