Sign in to follow this  
PVA - Jim

Forum - Edit Post does not show a "Confirm Changes" button

Question

Currently, when you edit a post, the button at the bottom right for "Confirm Changes" does not appear. This is caused by some of the style settings in the CSS of the new forums. The web team has been notified and will fix this as soon as possible.

For the time being, this can be worked around by selecting the "Reason" field under the post body and pressing Enter, this will confirm the edit and save the changes to the post.

10 answers to this question

When I click on "Edit" for one of my posts, I'm able to make changes, but I can't find any way to submit the updates... What am I missing?...

Down the bottom on left it says Reason for edit. If you have nothing to say just place curser in there and hit enter and it submits. HTH

Edited by Alan Woodwell
  • Like 1

Could anyone who was having this issue try to edit one of their posts now and tell me if you see the Save/Cancel buttons on the bottom right please?

15 minutes ago, JimW said:

Could anyone who was having this issue try to edit one of their posts now and tell me if you see the Save/Cancel buttons on the bottom right please?

@JimW- on Firefox and Safari I see the Save / Cancel at the bottom right. I also see it on Safari on iOS 9.

Edited by rDesign
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, zoomer said:

Yes, Button came some hours ago.

Well thanks for letting everyone know! :P

Your welcome :)

But unfortunately it is gone again meanwhile ....

Edit :

Sorry I think it is there.

Edited by zoomer