Sign in to follow this  
HEengineering

Layer Scale In tool bar Greyed out

Question

Any idea what is causing this? Doesnt operate this way on other machines or in previous versions.  Even when on the active layer the scale is shown, but in light grey comparted to the other items.

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.07.38 PM.png

3 answers to this question

Not happening on Windows, I am able to edit the value in the scale bar directly there. Submitting this as a bug now. Moving thread to Known Issues.
Thank you!

VB-128599

If you create a new blank document, not form a template, does it do the same thing on the default Design Layer 1? 

Are you able to right click on an empty space in the drawing area and change the Active Layer Scale setting there? or Is that blocked off as well?

Woops nevermind, confirmed here in 2016 and 2015 on OS X 10.11.6. Checking others now. It's letting me change the scale when i click the ruler icon, but I could have sworn you used to be able to type in that field manually.