PVA - Jim

Community Board | Forum Upgrade

That's really interesting. I suspect then that with the compressed theme the activity will jump yet again.

To minimise the scrolling use the 'PgUp' and PgDn' and from top to bottom of thread use 'Home' and 'End'.  Less RSI in finger.

1 hour ago, Alan Woodwell said:

To minimise the scrolling use the 'PgUp' and PgDn' and from top to bottom of thread use 'Home' and 'End'.  Less RSI in finger.

Great advice for Windows users! Unfortunately these are not buttons on my Mac laptop keyboard :D and the majority of VW users are Mac based.....

KM

For me on Mac OS 10.11

Command- Up Arrow works as Home

Option - Up Arrow works as Page Up

Command - Down Arrow works as End

Option - Down Arrow works as Page Down

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this - but am I allowed to request a change of my username on this forums? If so who do I ask?

Yep, message me with what you'd like and I can do it. I think we can enable it in the profile settings for users as well, but I can also do it directly.

Woops nevermind, you can change it once every few weeks under Account settings:

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 12.26.38 PM.png

(I don't see this in my Admin account, since I have to change admin things through another control panel but normal Members should have the option now.)

7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114

© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.