Project Plant List

Is there a maximum size to the Project Plant List? I use the same list for all of my drawings and I add new plants (and symbols) as I work. I was trying to add another plant to the list (after 103 entries to the list) and I received the message that the plant list was full. Is there a work around or must I develop several lists. I am using a Mac with system 9.2.2 with version 9.5.1 of Vectorworks/Landmark . confused.gif" border="0

You should be able to add more than that to the Project Plant List. I believe there is a limit to the number of symbols you can use, however the limit for the number of plants in the Project Plant list is pretty extensive.

Are you going thru the Plant Manager, selecing Project Plant List from the drop down and clicking on new entry to create a new plant ?

quote:

Originally posted by Katie:
You should be able to add more than that to the Project Plant List. I believe there is a limit to the number of symbols you can use, however the limit for the number of plants in the Project Plant list is pretty extensive.

Are you going thru the Plant Manager, selecing Project Plant List from the drop down and clicking on new entry to create a new plant ?

Yes I'm using the Plant Manager from the droop down. I usually use it in the VL_Resources.mcd drawing to add the new plants/symbols so the new symbols can be used on any drawing. I've also tried to enter the info (through the drop down Plant Manager) in a normal drawing but get the same results. Any help?