PVA - Jim

Forum Upgrade

Not your fault, the Edit button was accidentally hidden by the CSS styling. To edit for now, select the "Reason" field and then hit Enter, it will submit the edit. We will fix this.

The white button is apparently a similar issue and will be corrected, but for now it can be pressed normally.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kevin McAllister said:

You're enjoying the direct control, aren't you :D

Sooooo when I changed the group names? I broke the fix the web team was halfway through implementing that would bring the attachments from older posts back. As a result, the attachments being restored is now delayed.

Looks like I should have had a meeting and not pressed a button in that particular instance. My fault.

26 minutes ago, JimW said:

Sooooo when I changed the group names? I broke the fix the web team was halfway through implementing that would bring the attachments from older posts back. As a result, the attachments being restored is now delayed.

Looks like I should have had a meeting and not pressed a button in that particular instance. My fault.

If it makes you feel any better, I like the singular versions much better :D

KM

On 06/09/2016 at 8:11 PM, JimW said:

See now, they titled me User Experience Manager when what I really wanted was Fleet Admiral.

Why not go for "Master of the Universe"? :)

4 minutes ago, Art V said:

Why not go for "Master of the Universe"? :)

#ItsTimeToRethinkMyCareer

"Maryland man found crumpled in smoldering wreckage, barely alive, mumbling incoherently about graphics cards."

No worries, only works while in Park ;)

6 hours ago, Markvl said:

I suppose with that car you could just say engage and away you go.

To boldly go where no Vectorworks user has gone before?

Hi Jim,

For some reason the subtext on the forum has disappeared - or rather - looks like it is set to white font color?  The info is there if I highlight/select it.  Just an FYI

-evan

VW_Board.jpg

I still see the text, if you restart the browser or clear it's cache does it still not appear? I know they are still poking many things in the back end and I've had to wipe my cache a few times for the admin panel.

Hi,

Restarted and cleared cache - still no joy.  Should have mentioned that I'm on Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit) using El Cap 10.11.6.  Didn't change anything major over here - just drafting :)

e.

even weirder - I get the same issue in Safari - so I'm guessing somethings up with my machine :)  Will reboot the whole thing and report back.

VW_Board_safari.jpg

Does it look the same in Safari or Firefox? Your setup is the same as mine. Anyone else seeing the same weirdness on the main page?

I see it too using Firefox 48.0.1 on OS X. I selected the text so you can see it has a white font color.

Maybe the Web team is pushing back against the lack of love for white space? ;)Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 1.15.50 PM.png

Edited by rDesign

Got it, cleared MY cache and then it started happening, lol. Will alert the web team just in case. Thank you!

• Like 1

We're gonna have a dark mode. I've already had to lower my monitor brightness a smidge.

On 9/8/2016 at 4:21 PM, JimW said:

Got it, cleared MY cache and then it started happening, lol. Will alert the web team just in case. Thank you!

Hi,

I still have this behavior in Both Chrome and Safari - any word, or is it just me? :)

No change to it yet, we have a few things that are going to all be restyled at once. This issue is linked to the CSS for the page so I can't manually override it without causing chaos and destruction.

22 hours ago, EAlexander said:

No worries - just making sure I'm not losing my mind.  Thanks.

This should have been fixed a bit ago now, give it another look.

• Like 1