Lightwright6

Is anybody using Lightwright6 with Vectorworks 2016? Is anybody using LW6 with VW 2015? I am still in LW5 and VW2015, I have held off on upgrading to VW2016 after reports from friends who said if was slowing down their machines, but I am wondering if LW6 will work better with VW2016. I don't see much about this on the message boards, thoughts and advice welcome...

I have LW 6 had some issues with universe assignment. For some reason when I add the uni number on LW 6 or spotlight they do not talk to each other and the uni number changes to uni 1 on all my units. Last time I tried it was about a month maybe got fixed since. Really didn't get a chance to check again. Staying with LW 5 for now.

Another strange thing is that every time I start LW6 it is trying to access my work hardrive that is on our Remote Desktop (Vpn). Very strange. I emailed John about it but got no response.

I've been using LW6 6.0.4.103 beta and VWX16 and it seems to play nicely. I set up my address format as universal (universe/address). The dimmers are now only for dimmers and power. Moving lights use the Address field. You can set the universe in the Universe or the Address field, and it transfers correctly to/from vwx.