Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

EAP Gutter with End Caps

AlanW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi @AlanWhow do we change the object's colour?

Edit: worked it out. I edited the Attributes obj in the script. I changed its attributes from white fill to use class and then the gutter object also started using 'by class'.

Edit 2: any idea why I might be getting the following error output each time I manipulate the object?

2146918039_Screenshot2021-02-08at17_54_43.thumb.png.c6f26699cbf2d232047dcb9b0df02795.png

123929999_Screenshot2021-02-08at17_55_40.thumb.png.cea9c10575d12e0fffda1ff90973196f.png

Edit 3: I'm getting this one with the down pipe object too:

813656349_Screenshot2021-02-08at18_23_08.thumb.png.0397328f4019f92637e6087fe34fda41.png

Edited by Christiaan

Hi @Marissa Farrell thanks for reaching out. No, I didn't touch the code.

All I did was copy the gutter object across to a file I'm working on, changed some classes of the objects and set the Attributes node to use class instead of manual fill. I also imported the relevant symbols.

What's strange is that I've gone to copy the object from my file to a new blank file in order to attach it here as a test file, but I don't get the errors in the fresh new file. Only in my model file.

Weirder still, I then created a copy of my working file as a .vwx file, to send to you as an example. And that too doesn't exhibit the problem.

It's only when I turn it back into a project file + working file do I start getting the error again.

So when you download the attached file, turn it into a project sharing file and then try to move or edit the Marionette gutter object in the file. I'm also on macOS 11.2, which may or may not make a difference.

test.vwx

Edited by Christiaan
  • 9 months later...