aozhouyyq1982

Color Hatch print to black or gray

Hi, anyone knows how to print color hatch to gray color??? one way i can set view port to black white. is there other way i can control color hatch to print gray color??

thanks

Vectorworks 2016 Mac

Not near computer to test but if you have your hatch on a class and then adjust that class in the viewport.

Alternatively edit the hatch and change the line colour to whatever you want.

HTH

I am trying to do the same. I have adjusted the hatch to grey, but when I print in black and white, the hatch reverts to black. So, how can I print the hatches and keep them grey?

Just now, Kristin Proeger said:

I am trying to do the same. I have adjusted the hatch to grey, but when I print in black and white, the hatch reverts to black. So, how can I print the hatches and keep them grey?

Black and White Only literally means Black or White will be selected, not the same as grayscale black/white TV for instance.

If you disable Black and White Only, the gray you've set the hatch to will appear.

Hmmm...I am not sure that I understand. If I disable black and white, then my lines show up as the color of the classes which would be blue and red, etc. I need to print a set of construction documents where the lines are black and the hatches are grey.

In that case, you will likely be able to do this quickest by overriding the other classes the lines reside in within their viewports to black, leaving the hatches as you have them set to and not using the B/W Only option at all.