Guide of vectorscripts

I don't think you need Vectorscripts but Worksheet Functions.

Take a look a the VW Help

VW Help>Worksheets>Worksheet Functions

Also - you can pull any Field Value for any Record using the following syntax

=('RECORD NAME'.'FIELD NAME')

Note, 'Special Records' (Records associated with built in Plug In Objects) do not populate the Resource Browser. An easy way to track the Record & Field Name down is to temporarily add them as Database Criteria - then

Edit the Criteria and you will see ('SPECIAL RECORD NAME'.'FIELD NAME') as part of the criteria. Copy & Paste this into your Header row

I am looking to modify window and door schedule and have relied on searching the forum to add information such as elevations counts etc. but was wondering if there is a guide online to find out what the vector script commands are.

Thanks in advanced

You might find this thread helpful: Worksheet of PIO Fields. It will give you instructions on how to create a worksheet with all of the possible door and window PIO functions that can be put into your schedule database headers.

HTH.

Another possibility to see the fields available in a PIO is the vectorscript i wrote and published in this thread

https://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=108487#Post108487

Look through the whole thread and make sure you grab the latest version.

Put an instance of a PIO directly in the drawing (not in a wall, group or symbol) and run the script. It will create a worksheet showing all of the fields in the PIO record and their data types.