Looooong hangs during 3D modeling

Hi lupin,

It'm not working with Kaspersky, undo's set to 5, and I'm using no hybrid symbols. Still the hangs.

My symbols are modeled from multiple solids, extrudes, substractions and additions, but finally reduced to generic solids. There are different classes and sub-classes inside a symbol, and I wonder wether this may have to do with the old bug that profiles of extrudes can have an own class, and some link to that class remains when converting to generc solids, or something like that...

@ Jim: Any response from the tech guys already ?

"Once something goes in as a bug, it is almost never going to be a fast turnaround."

quite unsatisfying....

Having to wait every 15 minutes for two minutes or more is not what I call a bug. It's more a mayor fault that that keeps me from handling the software the way it was designed for. Having to restart a CAD-software from time to time in order to keep it from slowing down does not look very professional...

I do not expect a solution within 2 days, but an honest response within 2 weeks that shows an ambitious egagement with the problem is not a request for pigs to fly. Or do I have to make this a Service-Select support request ?