Multiple Doors in a Row

sle7en7

Hello all,

I'm trying to get rid of the lines between the doors in the attached image. Does anyone know a cure for this or dealt with something similar? I can't put my finger on the problem, whether if it is the wall lines attribute of the doors or something to do with the walls. Bear in mind that the walls in this image are unstyled and do not have any components. Thanks in advance...

Yeah that's an annoying one. The line is what's left (or what VW's thinks is left) of the Wall. The only way I can figure out how to get rid of it is to create the entire opening as a Cased Opening, then add two Doors within the opening.

Or (even more tedious) you could annotate over the lines with white rectangles.

If the doors didn't swing in the same direction, you could do it using a bi-part swing (like a french door).

Perhaps others have a better solution...

I just cut the wall, but yea now I see it, cased opening seems like a good alternative for now (I had cut the wall in half previously), there is actually the "complex swing" configuration which let's you do "swing-swing-light" but I guess I want to configure the configuration and I'll let that be the worst *wishlist* pun of the day.