Hoist XY issue. See picture.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

You should be able to select the object and then click on the blue control handles to relocate either label, they will still be attached to that hoist object and will move with it afterwards:

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=14971&filename=Screen%20Shot%202016-04-20%20at%208.33.04%20AM.png

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=14972&filename=Screen%20Shot%202016-04-20%20at%208.33.09%20AM.png

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=14973&filename=Screen%20Shot%202016-04-20%20at%208.33.13%20AM.png

For the looping, does the same loop appear when you copy and paste that hoist into a new document? If so, in another new document, if you create a new hoist object, does it still have the loops?

Thanks, Im able to move labels around now.

As for the arrows, I opened a new doc and they are back to normal.

I can copy from the new doc to the bad doc and its normal.

Also I can copy the hoist with the looped arrows and paste and the arrows go back to normal.

Additional question? I need to figure out a way to make closely placed hoist look cleaner. Moving the 90degree labels is still kinda cluttered.

[img:left]http://gdurl.com/ljyq[/img]

Any way I can simplify the xy label to just be (x values, y values). This way it takes up less paper space and hoist can be closer together.