Class Visibilities by Search

Guest unlimited

Guest unlimited

Here are a bunch of networks that carry out various Class Visibility operations including the ability to search for a class by a string.

This is particularly useful for users like those in the UK who have coded class standards such as Uniclass 2015 but sometimes just need to find a class that contains the work insulation rather than knowing its code (which come at the front of the naming standard.

In turn, I turned these networks into Python script ( right click, Save Marionette Script as Python Script ) and then in turn, made these into Menu Command Plug-Ins ( through Tools>Plugin>PlugIn Manager) and then added them to my workspace ( Tools>Workspace>Edit Current Workspace).

Best regards,

Martyn

PS: I'd like to be able to refine the search mechanism to NOT be case sensitive. I haven't looked into it yet but if anyone has any suggestions.... :)

Guest unlimited

Thanks Marissa - I'll give that a go.

By the way meant to say thanks to everyone that has helped during this last few weeks contribute to my knowledge and also for some of the nodes such as the Is In node. :)