HELP! Looking for TRUE TYPE fonts

THANKS FRED.

I only have trouble with graphite when it is in a worksheet, then it will show correctly on-screen but print as geneva (yuck).

I already contacted objects online, and strangely enough I already own the "font pak" but only have the postscript versions (?). They say they will send me the true type.

Peter

I use "Mr Hand" and "Heavy Hand", which are part of the Architect's Font Pack. Both true type and postscript versions are included.

I think you can find them at ObjectsOnline.com there is also a reference to them at the VW website, third-party add on products, I think. By the way, I also use a true type Graphite without having any problems.

HTH

I use a very attractive and legible TT hand-lettering font called "Stylus". I got it from one of those CD's with a thousand fonts, but a google search showed that it's available at MyFonts.com for $21.

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/itc/stylus/

The version I've been using had a couple of problems, one with the spacing of the digit "1", and the other with line spacing. I adjusted those with a shareware font editor. Browsing the MyFonts web site, it looks like the version they're selling doesn't have those problems.