need help: VW 2015 won't activate on internet

I've used VW 2015 on my Macbook Air for over a year, but recently it will no longer activate. That is, it launches, but at the end of the launch it asks me to activate on the internet before I can use it. I am certain it is not in use on any other computer at the time I try to launch it. I attached two screen captures to help explain it.

I suspect (but can not prove) it may have something to do with upgrading to Mac OS 10.10.5. It could also involve an upgrade to VW version sp5. I don't use VW on my MacBook very much, but it is still working well on my 27" iMac after upgrading the iMac to OS 10.10.5 and VW sp5.

Can anyone help with this ?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Most of the time with these it simply has to be run repeatedly, I have had some users with various ISPs have to repeat the Activate action over 20 times before it goes through. If it keeps doing this after multiple attempts however, get in touch with support and they can get you squared away.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Good! We're still trying to nail down a more precise solution. Some users have had luck refreshing their DHCP info, some after simply disabling and enabling the network adapter, but so far it hasn't been consistent enough to put in stone.