Object Info palette issues

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with the object info palette. Every so often when I select a window or a door in my active drawing, the object info palette is blank. no information comes up. I need to double click and enter the master box which is unnecessary for some of the minor changes I need to make.

I have saved, closed, quit, reopened, changed workspaces and every combination. I still seem to get it speratically.

Is there anything I can do to correct this?

thanks,

M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm having the exact same issue with my object info palette. Another workaround I found is that if you drag-select (clicking+dragging+ pressing alt), the info on the info pallets shows up.

But this is just a workaround. Has anyone been able to completely fix this issue?

and is this issue related to this one in this thread: https://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=224760

...I'm also having the undo issues explained in the thread above

maybe reseting the preferences might work but I'd like to be sure it works before I do it.