Vehicle turning / swept path analysis software for Vectorworks?

• 11 months later...
On 29-2-2016 at 4:52 PM, Pondard said:

Is there any plug-in for swept path analysis / vehicle turning available for Vectorworks. I just can't find any. Thanks.

Hello Pondard, it took us almost a year after your post but we recently launched a solution for Vectorworks users. At Transoft Solutions we released 'AutoTURN Online'. This will allow you to do your vehicle turning and swept path analysis in your browser. If you export your file(s) from Vectorworks, you can upload it at www.autoturnonline.com, you can do the analysis online and export the results.

As the AutoTURN engine is used for this, you can be sure that the result will be accurate.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

AutoTURN looks expensive, and I don't do enough of this to justify the cost. Although it could be reasonably priced, but the cost is hidden because AutoTURN makes you fill out a full contact form just to get a price. I really don't see the point of getting email forever just because I wanted to see if it was affordable. 

Anything else that's simpler and included with VectorWorks?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Luciole Design said:

AutoTURN looks expensive, and I don't do enough of this to justify the cost. Although it could be reasonably priced, but the cost is hidden because AutoTURN makes you fill out a full contact form just to get a price. I really don't see the point of getting email forever just because I wanted to see if it was affordable. 

Anything else that's simpler and included with VectorWorks?

According to the HELP FILE, if you register your AutoTURN account through Vectorworks, rather than directly on the AutoTURN Online website you receive a free vehicle bundle to use in simulations. I believe it includes three different generic vehicles.

Aside from that, in answer to your question, other than AutoTURN there is nothing else that is included with Vw.

Edited by rDesign