Vectorworks and Solibri workflows

Hi all,

The Architect Product Team is looking for users who have incorporated Solibri Model View/Checker into their BIM workflows. We would like to talk to you about your experiences and put together a story or two that we can share with other users and the rest of the industry.

Don't worry about a project, or workflow, being too small/large/simple/complex. All experiences are valuable to us.

Don't worry about exposure of detailed information of a particular project or client. We want to find examples to build stories from and have ways to respect confidentiality or anonymity, if needed. [A little public publicity can go a long, positive way, though ;-)...]

Please feel free to contact me offline.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, We would be interested as well. Does anybody has experience to share? I feel naturally more incline to incorporate Solibri in our workflow, yte most of our consultant (Engineers) are using Revit, so I was wondering of Navisworks would be a better choice... Would anyone be ok to share their thoughts about these? Thanks