For Sale - Vectorworks 2016 Designer + Renderworks license

For sale, full commercial UK Vectorworks 2016 Designer + Renderworks (dongleless) license for sale. Remainder of VSS included (if transferable) - expires April 2016.

I need to check, but I think I can also supply a dongle and discs/download instructions for VW 2008/2009/2010/2011/2014/2015 and of course, 2016.

Please PM me to discuss.

Thanks

Ian

• 3 weeks later...

The VSS subscription expires at end of April 2016.

Purchasing prior to this should (need to check with Computers Unlimited) give you access to exclusive VSS content without any further financial commitment if you should choose not to continue with VSS. The purchaser of this license will be eligible to extend the VSS subscription ensuring that their Vectorworks stays at the latest (and greatest) version as new versions are released.

I would also like to clarify that this is for a Vectorworks 2016 Designer + Renderworks license. The earlier versions are licensed as part of the 2016 license as they were upgrades and are inseparable from the 2016 license so cannot be individually sold.

• 1 month later...