Publish as both DXF & DWG impossible?

Hi all:

I have 10 sheetlayers each with multiple viewports. I need to export/publish these to both DXF and DWG.

DWG - The architects need to keep this on file

DXF - The manufacturer needs this for laser cutting

So I goto File > Publish. Select the SheetLayers on the left, then select DXF/DWG and add them to the Publish list on the right. Now in the righthand publish list, I shift select everything from the first to the last and change the OPTIONS to DWG & flat 2d viewports

Now I select those same SheetLayers on the left, then add them to the Publish list on the right. Now in the right-hand publish list, with only the newly added ones selected, I change the OPTIONS to DXF & flat 2d viewports.

But once I do that, it changes EVERY item in the right-hand list that was set to DXF/DWG to now be DXF even the ones that were not selected. So then I try one by one to change the first 10 back to DWG, but then to my surprise, it also changed the last 10 to DWG.

Seems that the OPTIONS are applied to any & all that matches its specific type.

What if I need to export Sheet 1 - 5 as:

DXF UserPreset1? and as DXF UserPreset2? and as DWG UserPreset1?

Is the only way to do this to go to File > Publish 3 separate times? What is the point then of saving publish-sets if you can't adjust the settings for each individual item and to not treat them as a whole?