VR 360 Image Render

+++++111111

Faster, Faster, Faster.

I want

I think if you import your file into Unity3d you can get this although when I was exporting to Unity before VR there was always a problem with having the normals facing the correct way.

Edited by Alan Woodwell
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The best part, and something a lot of people might have missed, is that you dont even need an expensive Oculus-like headset for basic VR. Much of it can be done with a smartphone and a Google Cardboard kit:

https://www.google.com/get/cardboard/

Any development we do for VR would benefit both Oculus/Vive owners as well as anyone with a smartphone and a couple bucks for a Cardboard unit. It's something we are absolutely looking into and something I absolutely can't give details about yet. But be excited.

I think if you import your file into Unity3d you can get this although when I was exporting to Unity before VR there was always a problem with having the normals facing the correct way.

I will take a look at Unity. There has been a lot of talk about Unity recently.

The rendering team is able to do it out of V-Ray - so I can theoretically send files over there - but I want to bypass them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...