Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Rotating multiple objects / loci with multiple Angles

• Marionette Maven

Alan, I'm aware of that issue and I almost had it fixed yesterday to post. When I get in to the office this morning I will make it my top priority to post the revised node here, and will push to get it updated for a future service pack.

The problem with a chunk of our library is that it wasn't thoroughly tested, but fortunately users like yourself (and a few newly dedicated workers at the office) have been going through to try and identify which nodes aren't behaving the way they are described to. That's one huge reason why I love this community so much, we can bring to each other's attention where Marionette is still kind of incorrect in behavior, while understanding that sometimes new features (especially those as extensive and unique as marionette) have had some things slip through the cracks. The priority on testing marionette, to my understanding, was not to test each individual node, but was instead to assure that the tool itself functions as required. Our content library is so large, there's bound to be a few "oops" nodes.

The other benefit to this forum is that you don't have to necessarily wait for a service pack for updated nodes, providing the issue isn't related to the actual base program. If you know there's something wrong, and it can easily be fixed, we can share that solution right here as soon as we have it. (Or even if another user has a solution!)