Turning windows off in viewport

Hi All

Is there a way to turn off windows so that they don't display in a viewport?

I know I can turn the class off but this leaves a gap in the wall. Ideally we want to turn them off and see a solid wall instead.

This would be for use at feasibility stage so we don't show too much information to the client.

Thanks in advance!

Alan

Hi,

Couldn't seem to do it in normal window but could with WinDoor which is only Aust/NewZealand version. Not sure if you have it over there in UK.

See file you can turn off the windows and show a dotted wall as you would with a demo dwg.

Maybe helps if you have WinDoor.

really would like windoor but can't get it in Europe :mad:

unless someone knows a workaround !!!

You can't get new licenses of WinDoor for anywhere outside of AUS & N.Z. :

WinDoor is now only available as an upgrade to existing WinDoor users residing outside Australia and New Zealand. New licenses are no longer available. To order an upgrade, please see the information below.

For users in Australia and New Zealand, WinDoor is most definitely still included in Vectorworks Architect Australia and Vectorworks Landmark Australia, as well as Vectorworks Architect in New Zealand.

I really wish that Vectorworks Inc. would just buy the rights to the WinDoor plugin and incorporate it into Vectorworks Architect for the worldwide user base. There are so many good features in it.