"Removals/Demolition Plan" - how to signify and manage removals

yasin2ray

I am working on a landscape master plan that includes the removal of some structures and landscape features, such as old planting beds, concrete footing for a signpost that is no longer there, streetlights.

The things to be removed are two object types, some are symbols in my resource browser and some are polygons that I drew in design space.

For the symbols, I figured out how to create a Record Format and "link text to record" - this allows me to place a large letter "R" on top of each object that is to be removed and have that information attached to each individual instance. This is not ideal however. I do not want a big R on top of the symbol because I want to be able to see more of the symbol, and a big X is standard, but I want a graphic X, not the letter "x". This method limits me to the use of text and no other type of object (it does not accept the Callout Tool so that I could have an arrow pointing to the object).

Is there a standard way to mark the objects that are to be removed?

Is there anything like a Removals Schedule that will create a worksheet listing all the objects that have been marked for removal?

Edited by yasin2ray