Equivalent lights to use for example.

Vectorhead

I know this might seem silly but I have only began using Spotlight and I'm not a lighting designer so I don't have a full understanding of all the fixtures available. I was curious if anyone with greater experience with all the lights available in Spotlight, what would be the equivalent for presentation purposes as equivalent fixtures for Litepanels Hilio D12 and Litepanels Sola 12. There this is only for the overall shape and size so it can be place on some light bars.

Thanks for any advice, I'm sure there are several that would work but I'm not sure where to begin looking.

There are 2 issues, the physical size and the light output.

If you are only doing 2D plots then having a symbol that takes up the space the fixture does is handy.

If you are doing rendering then having the correct light output is important. Any symbol can have it's light beam settings changed but only in the symbol definition can you control the total light output. (Well, the light object settings can do that too.)

I've seen a lot of fuss over exact symbols. Unless you're doing product demos it's not all that critical.