Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bcd

Mirror - what am I missing?

I cannot get the Mirror node to work.

What am I missing?

Thanks

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=13513&filename=Screen%20Shot%202015-11-24%20at%201.11.59%20PM.png

Looks like the issue isnt with the node itself, but with the VS item needed to perform the mirroring function (it doesn't use the exact same one as the Mirror tool, for instance) not being present in the build. Checking jira, someone caught this bug already, adding this thread to the case.

Are you receiving an error, or what other behavior are you experiencing where this isn't working? Just so I can get a better grasp on how to help :)

-M

Thanks Jim, I feared as much, now to find a workaround.

Marissa thanks for the offer - here's the error you get when running the network in the attached file.

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=13517&filename=Screen%20Shot%202015-11-24%20at%202.54.38%20PM.png

Hi,

Has this node been fixed yet, just spent some time and then I realized this.

Would be nice to mirror this item rather than duplicating and moving.

Thanks

Edited by Alan Woodwell

Unfortunately no, this node will be more difficult to fix as the problem isn't with the script inside of the node, but rather the lack of a link to the software. I will push to have things move forward with it, and I will try my best to create a node that *may* be able to do the same functionality without having to wait for a service pack, but I cannot make any promises.