outsource cad service

• 9 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 6/7/2012 at 8:15 PM, Amorphous said:

Just want to revisit this topic... lots of firms outsource to India if they use AutoCAD/Revit... do any Vectorworks firms do the same? If so- I would like to get some details of them.

Hi, We have a few Vectorworks trained guys who are currently focussing on Training and Tech Support. We work from Chennai India and we would like to try out Jobs. Please  write to me . Subra

7 hours ago, Subramanian K said:

Hi, We have a few Vectorworks trained guys who are currently focussing on Training and Tech Support. We work from Chennai India and we would like to try out Jobs. Please  write to me . Subra

You are right. India is 90+ % Autodesk an there are a lot of guys doing outsourcing works. We guys are only Vectorworks and Vectorworks. If you have some jobs or know someone who wants to outsource, let me know. We want to give it a serious try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/29/2016 at 9:00 AM, Subramanian K said:

You are right. India is 90+ % Autodesk an there are a lot of guys doing outsourcing works. We guys are only Vectorworks and Vectorworks. If you have some jobs or know someone who wants to outsource, let me know. We want to give it a serious try.

Is this something that you are still doing? If so, how can I reach out to you?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • JuanP locked this topic