Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Another IF Question

AlanW

Hi Alan

You can check if your value is from 600 to 1200 and returns a "True".

That can be complicated if you have many if then statements or if maybe a specific combination of true or false should gives other results.

If you produce many True and False "Answers" and if just one of them would be "False" the whole result is False (if >600 is true and >1200 is false and smartDoor is true etc. etc.) the answer still will be False (just one door as example) and for your example you can do it this way:

Edited by DomC

Ben, Thanks for this nice and clear explanation. So simple when you know how, but for me its all learning and loving it.

By the way to upload hit the Reply and at the bottom of the page and you see file manager,Click on choose file, then add file and it uploads, (max 20MB) the once you done click done adding files and then submit post.

If you don't see file manager you have started typing a response without hitting reply first

Edited by Alan Woodwell

Thanks Alan, worked our File Manager.

Yes Marionette is annoyingly addictive.

Someone made a comment a while back that productivity would dramatically decrease for a while as we all played with Marionette and Subdivision!

I do however have a real application I can use Marionette for but it will take a while before I can make the network powerful enough to replace manual drafting.

Now back to work!