Dialogs - Predefined

I've got some big plans for what I'll create using python and marionette. I have a history for improving both usability and user interfaces. In fact, it's one of the many reasons I love python as a language.

That said, this first post is basic. I've been casually going through the Vectorworks developer website and seeing which functions were not in Marionette by default. I'll be posting bits here and there that will help us get closer to the full functionality of Vectorscript in Marionette.

It's not a terribly useful one for me, but predefined dialogs have been used in a few of my past projects for debugging by doing something as simple as hooking up an AlertDialog node and seeing the output of a node or node network.

-jm

• Like 1

This is awesome

Jared, now things are really heating up!

@Ilay I did not even got to work ktinker to work. This was just a test and would be not very helpful because ktinker do not much more, than the internal dialog features can do. Even if I am not a fan of using too much third party stuff.

Thanks

Dom

@Ilay I did not even got to work ktinker to work. This was just a test and would be not very helpful because ktinker do not much more, than the internal dialog features can do. Even if I am not a fan of using too much third party stuff

Yeah, i got several problems with instancing of qt[app] declaration. I got several tests with normal behavior before marionette definition > outside of this class.

Today, i only have view to use inside of normal script's body, not marionette

• 1 year later...