Door- and window Schedule..

Hello!

I'm at the stage of my project, where we need doors- and window schedule.. Like many others, the door and window count is great, and lots of variation in seize = alot of work if we need to draw up / make viewport for every single door- and window type manual.

This is a question if it's possible, and if you've meet any guides online about the subject.

Is it possible to configure the worksheet tabels, so the design of the schedule can be done custom? Secondly, is it possible to get BOTH plan and front view of a single door / window, without manually making viewports for each view instance?

I hope you can help, we're working in 2016..

I think worksheets are your answer.

Any of the door attributes can be represented in a custom worksheet. Use the formula =('door'.'field value') to call it up where 'door' is the name of the door record and 'field value' the name of the field you want to list.

You can even include an image of the door directly in the worksheet using the =image function.

The image can be displayed in front or top view by formatting the cell

You can even change the value of the door parameters directly in the worksheet cell.