bifold doors

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

It was not among the listed changes for 2016, and it's extremely rare to have completely new functionality added in a Service Pack. On occasion things like interoperability features will be added that way (DWG compatibility, IFC export updates, etc) but not new functions of tools or commands.

Unfortunately I do not have any dates for when something like that would be added, official or unofficial.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Unfortunately just because something was requested frequently or for long periods of time does not ensure that it will be included. It depends on a much larger list of factors, including a lot of localization concerns and things outside of my circle of knowledge.

Those of us who have WinDoor can draw folding doors with uneven numbers of leaves.

In the OIP I can choose to have up to 9 leaves on the left and up to 9 on the right, in any combination.

So it can be done, someone just needs to talk to Julian Carr .....................

Edited by D Wood