dancraig

Disappearing Title Block

Question

Hey all,

Odd one: when I update the data in a title block, the title block disappears.

The Obj Info tab still has the settings for the title block showing, suggesting it's still there but not visible.

I'm not making any changes to the classes or formatting, just updating the data.

I've tried removing the title block completely and re-adding it, but the problem re-occurs.

Any help gratefully received.

Dan

Hello all,

@Kevin McAllister, I do not think that this is a problem with TBBs specifically, as there seems to be other objects disappearing too.

Are there any certain steps that are causing the TBBs to disappear 100% of the time? If so, could you share them so that we could investigate this?

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 1

I've seen this on Sheet Layers also - it looks like it may be a drawing/zoom problem

My fix is to move the object and immediately undo.

Thanks for the followup!

8 hours ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

I do not think that this is a problem with TBBs specifically, as there seems to be other objects disappearing too.

Too early to tell. I've only had TBBs disappear in VW2020. Most of the other sheet layer issues seem to be resolved so far.

8 hours ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

Are there any certain steps that are causing the TBBs to disappear 100% of the time? If so, could you share them so that we could investigate this?

If I can find a reproducible version of this I will most definitely bug submit it. So far its been quite random.

Kevin

• Like 2

I often have TBB's disappear.  When I hover over them, I can seem them highlight.  If I grab them and pull them a bit, they come back.