Renderworks Library

Kony

I add on VECTORWORKS 2015 a serial key for RENDERWORKS and they work fine BUT I would like to download renderworks library (furniture, texture etc) and I don't know how.

When I installed Vectorworks 2016 with Renderworks the other day (on another computer), I was asked if I wanted to install a vast library of renderworks with materials and furniture...but not when I add on the serial key of renderworks on vectorworks 2015. Any help? Where can I find renderworks furniture etc?

Did you try looking for the libraries through the resource browser? (First line dropdown and then "Vectorworks libraries" and scroll through the libraries. Some may already have been installed (e.g. furniture).

You could try reinstalling Vectorworks 2015 and it should give you the option to install missing libraries.

Another option could be to resave the Vectorworks 2016 Renderworks libraries that are vwx files as Vectorworks 2015 files and put them into a libraries folder for Vectorworks 2015 assuming that the libraries are the same other than the file format.