Rotate keyboard shortcut broken?

MHBrown

Before I submit this as a bug, is anyone else seeing this? The default keyboard command for Rotate is supposed to be Command -` (just to the left of the numeral 1 on a Mac keyboard). When I do this in VW2016, however, it sends me to another open document. Anyone else see this?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

Cant say I can relate to that. The ` symbol on my Mac keyboard is just to the left of the Z key and has always cycled through open document windows when used with the Command key.

The symbol just to the left of 1 is § and it seems to do nothing when paired with the Command key.

You might be able to alter your shortcuts through: tools / workspaces / edit current workspace.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

The Command-` will send me to the Rotate menu as long as there is only one document open. I've been using this for years, so I can't remember if it was something I customized. I'm using VW2016, but I'm sure I was using it with 2011 or '12. I've never needed to toggle through different documents. Anyway, it doesn't sound like it is a huge bug, but is sounds like there are general issues with some of the keyboard shortcuts. Maybe I'll start from scratch; I changed and added a number of them.

MH