Bug List?

Is there a bug list somewhere for VW2016? The "Bug Submit" at the right goes to an "oops" page. I found a bug where if you try to change a radius on an arc by entering + XX" nothing happens. If you leave the inch symbol off and just put in XX, then it works. This is with units set to "Feet and Inches."

MHBrown

Thanks. By the way, when I place two squares, circles or any filled shapes on top of each other their respective colors blend. For example, if I put a green triangle over a yellow triangle the intersection becomes a mixture of the two. Is this a bug or a feature? It's not the latter because now I can't tell what is clipping what. With the continued absence of a double line curve tool, the quickest way to create curved solids is by clipping two concentric arcs of different radii. This is hard when the colors mix. How do I turn this awful bug/feature off? Thanks in advance for any help...if it's a bug I'll report it, of course.

Thanks,

MHB

Select a shape and see if the attributes palette indicates less than 100% fill.

In other words maybe the objects have a transparent fill inadvertently assigned at creation or modified post facto.

Make sure the percent box always says 100%.

Edited by bc