VW2016 Palette Issues

nycL45

Outline of the issues with VW2016:

Resource Browser palette: to see and select from the sub-palettes, I have to pull down & to the side. Scrolling is not available.

Object Info palette, Data tab: There are 3 sections to this palette. Sometimes all sections are working. Sometimes, only the Record Formats section appears consistently. Other times, the Record Formats and the Record Fields are working. The Record Info field, the user input section is mostly not working and I can't change information in symbols.

The Properties palette (accessed via Control-click on object): The Record Formats section of the Properties palette has info while the Record Fields and Record Info sections are empty.

When the Object Info palette is open and and set next to the Properties palette, the Object Info palette may be working properly but simultaneously, the Properties palette is not.

Cold and hot reboots are ineffective. Solution: exported 18 drawings back to VW2015.

This was originally posted on General Discussion; someone added their issues to mine and got attention and my OP was not addressed.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Resource Browser palette: to see and select from the sub-palettes, I have to pull down & to the side. Scrolling is not available.

This should be fixed in an upcoming service pack, they finally nailed down what was causing it here, took awhile to reproduce reliably.

I am unable to replicate the rest however. Please send a file

(one is probably fine) with the issue in to tech@vectorworks.net and have them take a look and see if the issues can be replicated with your files specifically.

They will likely also ask for this from your machine:

http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/627/DirectX+Diagnostics+and+System+Profiler