Sign in to follow this  
jfmarch

Invisible Attributes & Snapping Palettes

Just installed VW 2016 and not that I cannot find/see these two palettes, even though they are checked in the Window drop down menu. Undocked all palettes and moved window about in case they were hiding but no luck. Tried quitting several times and still the same view.

Odd.

Any suggestions from the ether?

Mine were all gone while switching between files.

Also checkboxes showing they were still there and changing checkboxes didn't help.

But mine came back after a VW restart.

And no more problems with it so far,

as I avoid touching the workspace editor ;)

Just restarted and re-opened VW 2016, with no luck. I can see all the other palettes just fine, docked on the sides of the window...

Do you have a custom workspace ?

Could you try one of the standard workspaces delivered with VW ?

To clarify: Snapping & Attributes are the only 2 palettes that I cannot see, and I am using VW straight out of the box with the standard Architect workspace.

Solved (via call to VSS). I did reset prefs, which did not fix problem. However if I disable the two docking options, the palettes do appear, but grayed out. With a VW restart, they stay and I can then dock them as needed. Thank you.